General instructions for adding exchange connections can be found here.
Instructions on how to connect Coinbase Pro to Delta:
- Visit pro.coinbase.com and login.
- Open the navigation drawer and select API.
- Press '+ New API' on the top right.
- Check the 'View' checkbox under 'Permissions' and press 'Create API Key'.
- Copy over the 'Passphrase'.
- Enter your two-factor authentication (2FA) code.
- Copy over the 'API Secret' and close the popup.
- Copy over the 'API Key' (in the top API key box, above the key icon).
- Once you've selected the right options, tap on "Add Connection".
- Import withdrawals / deposits: Turning this option on will import fiat and cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals made to and from that exchange. Please note that by enabling this option, balances will be impacted as holdings will either be decreased or increased since we don't know where the funds are being sent to or from.
- Import past transactions: If you turn this option on, Delta will import your trade history. Please be aware that importing past transactions might heavily influence your current portfolio balances. Funds that are being used need to be accounted for. If you actually did the groundwork of adding all past trades manually & don’t want to mess with it then leave the option off. Basically this means that we’ll only start importing trades that happen from that point onward.
- Remove existing transactions: If you turn on 'Import past transactions', you will also have this option. This will basically delete all manually entered transactions that had Binance as the exchange. The removed transactions will be restored if and when you delete the connection.