So you moved some coins around and you want to have Delta reflect the transaction fees you paid for this? We now have a dedicated 'Transfer' option! You can now record cryptocurrency transfers between exchanges, wallets, mining and much more.
To enter deposits, transfers or withdrawals:
- Click on the Plus sign in the circle
- Choose "Add a transaction manually"
- Choose "Crypto"
- Search for the coin you want to add the transfer for.
- Select 'Transfer' from the three options.
- Select the source (Sent From) and destination (Sent To) of the coins and any fees for the transfer. The app will treat the transaction as a Deposit, Withdraw or Transfer depending on the 'Sent From' and 'Sent To' selection as shown below.
- Add transaction and you're done!
Deposit (amount - fee will be added):
Other Wallet, Airdrop, Mining, Fork, Dividends or Other / Unknown - > Exchange or My Wallet
Withdraw (amount + fee will be deducted):
Exchange or My Wallet - > Other Wallet or Other / Unknown
Transfer (only fee will be deducted):
Exchange or My Wallet - > Exchange or My Wallet