Exchange Account Connections can import trade, deposit and withdrawal information from the exchange. Deposits and withdrawals are only imported if the
"Import withdrawals/deposits" toggle is turned ON while adding the connection. Past data is only imported if
"Import past transactions" toggle is enabled while adding the connection. Trades done via margin trading are not supported yet and might show up incorrectly in the app.
Various exchanges have a variety of restrictions on what can be imported via their API. Please read below for details of each exchange.
Almost all exchange APIs do not support the following:
- Forked Coins
- Air Drops
- Distributions (GAS, VTHO, etc.)
- Referral Bonuses
- Sub Accounts
- Margin Trades
- Stop-Limit Orders
- Delta will not import transactions for coins with 0 balances and 0 withdrawals and 0 deposits. For example, if you bought a coin XYZ and sold it completely (i.e. it's balance in Binance is zero) and never deposited or withdrew XYZ then the app will not import any XYZ trades.
- If you traded any discontinued (delisted) coins like BCN, BTM, BTT, CHAT, CTR, ELC, EOP, HCC, HSR, HS, ICN, LLT, RPX, TRIG or VEN, these need to be added manually as the API does not import them.
- Also not included in the API, is the distribution history. These are forked coins, air drops, commissions and GAS distributions. They have to be entered manually.
- Withdrawal fee for coin withdrawals from Binance is not reported.
- Stop-limit orders are not imported.
- Only the last 100 deposits or withdrawals can be imported.
- Delta can only import the last 100 transactions on Kucoin. Any history older than the last 100 trades will not be imported. Instead an automatic entry (described below) will be added to match the balance on KuCoin.
- Delta will not import transactions for coins with 0 balances and 0 withdrawals and 0 deposits. For example, if you bought a coin XYZ and sold it completely (i.e. it's balance in KuCoin is zero) and never deposited or withdrew XYZ then the app will not import any XYZ trades.
- At the moment, we do not support import of margin trades so these may be imported incorrectly.
- Settlements are not imported.
Automatic Balance Adjustment:
A deposit or withdrawal entry automatically created to match balance of the coin to that on the exchange when there are API limitations that prevent import of full trade history. An Automatic Balance Adjustment is created only when ALL the following conditions are met:
- It is the first time sync of the Exchange Account Connection
- The exchange connection is for Binance, Bittrex or KuCoin
- You have enabled
"Import past transactions"
- You have no manual transactions for that exchange
This entry will have a note explaining that it is an "automatically generated transaction to adjust balance...".