General instructions for adding exchange connections can be found here.
Instructions on how to connect Binance to Delta:
1. Visit Binance, login, click the profile icon & click on 'Account' in the drop-down.
2. Click on 'API Setting' or if you don't have it click 'Enable' in the API section.
3. Choose a label name (e.g. Delta) & create a new API key via 'Create new key'.
4. Click on 'Confirm Create' in the confirm email that Binance sends you.
5. Copy and paste the API Key and Secret (or use QR code) into Delta first but don't add the connection just yet.
6. In Binance, press 'Edit' on the top right of the key you just created. And now disable the 'Enable Trading' checkbox. Click 'Save' after you've done this.
7. Head over to Delta again and once you've selected the right options, tap on "Add Connection".
Import withdrawals / deposits: Turning this option on will import fiat and cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals made to and from that exchange. Please note that by enabling this option, balances will be impacted as holdings will either be decreased or increased since we don't know where the funds are being sent to or from.
Import past transactions: If you turn this option on, Delta will import your trade history. Please be aware that importing past transactions might heavily influence your current portfolio balances. Funds that are being used need to be accounted for. If you actually did the groundwork of adding all past trades manually & don’t want to mess with it then leave the option off. Basically this means that we’ll only start importing trades that happen from that point onward.
Remove existing transactions: If you turn on 'Import past transactions', you will also have this option. This will basically delete all manually entered transactions that had Binance as the exchange. The removed transactions will be restored if and when you delete the connection.
Important Things to Note:
Binance is not providing certain coin purchases for fiat from the "Cash balance" or the "Convert" Transactions. They can only be entered manually.
The distribution history is also not imported via the Binance Connection. These are forked coins, air drops, commissions and GAS distributions. They have to be entered manually.
Delta will not import transactions for coins with 0 balances and 0 withdrawals and 0 deposits. For example, if you bought a coin XYZ and sold it completely (i.e. it's balance in Binance is zero) and never deposited or withdrew XYZ then the app will not import any XYZ trades.
If you traded any discontinued (delisted) coins like BCN, BTM, BTT, CHAT, CTR, ELC, EOP, HCC, HSR, HS, ICN, LLT, RPX, TRIG or VEN, these need to be added manually as the API does not expose them.
Stop-limit orders, staking rewards, margin trades are not imported.