General instructions for adding exchange connections can be found here.
Instructions on how to connect Bitfinex to Delta:
1. Visit bitfinex.com & click on the account icon on the top navigation.
2. Then click on API in the menu.
3. Click 'Create New Key'.
4. Make sure the following 'Read' checkboxes are ticked: 'Account Info', 'Account History', 'Orders', and 'Wallets'. Make sure any 'Write' checkboxes are unticked.
5. Enter a Key Label (e.g. Delta) and finally press 'Generate API Key'.
6. Copy over the 'API Key' and 'API Key Secret'.
7. Once you've selected the right options, tap on "Add Connection".
Import withdrawals/deposits: Turning this option on will import fiat and cryptocurrency deposits and withdrawals made to and from that exchange. Please note that by enabling this option, balances will be impacted as holdings will either be decreased or increased since we don't know where the funds are being sent to or from.
Import all transactions: If you turn this option on, Delta will import your trade history. Please be aware that importing past transactions might heavily influence your current portfolio balances. Funds that are being used need to be accounted for. If you actually did the groundwork of adding all past trades manually & don’t want to mess with it then leave the option off. Basically, this means that we’ll only start importing trades that happen from that point onward.
Remove existing transactions: If you turn on 'Import past transactions', you will also have this option. This will basically delete all manually entered transactions that had Binance as the exchange. The removed transactions will be restored if and when you delete the connection.
PRO TIP: Bitfinex is not providing certain coin purchases for fiat from the "Cash balance" or the "Convert" Transactions. They can only be entered manually. Stop-limit orders, staking rewards, and margin trades are also not imported.
PRO TIP 2: At the moment, we do not support the importing of margin trades so these may be imported incorrectly. Our team is working on a solution for this and we appreciate your patience.