Just want to keep track of cryptocurrencies, stocks, indices or other assets and not add transactions? No problem! You can just Follow assets independent of your portfolio and they will show in your "Following" list. That means there is no clutter in your portfolio and you can independently setup alerts for your Following list. Here's how to follow coins:
- Tap the search button (magnifying glass icon) in the top right anywhere in the app. (or open the asset screen from anywhere in the app)
- Search for the asset of your choice by typing it's name or ticker symbol.
- Tap on the star icon to follow the asset you are interested in*
Source of the price
*By default, the source of the price for a cryptocurrency is the global average price if followed from the Search or Markets screen and for a stock it's the price from the exchange it is listed on. If you want to follow a particular pair for a cryptocurrency, use these steps:
- Search for the coin from the global search (magnifying glass icon) in the top right
- Open the coin of interest
- Change the source of the price
- Then tap on the star icon to follow the asset
Following multiple price sources for a cryptocurrency
If you'd like to track the price of a cryptocurrency from more than one exchange or multiple different pairs, you can do so in Delta!
- Open the asset screen from anywhere in the app.
- Tap on the price source (exchange and pair) above the price chart.
- Star specific pairs that you wish to follow, and voila! There will be one entry for each pair followed in your Following list.
Following assets from your portfolio
You can even follow assets from your portfolio. Simply open the asset screen from your portfolio and tap the star icon in the top right. The asset will be added to the Following list with the same exchange and pair.