The new following system (previously the Watchlist) is a more integrated system throughout the app. You can now follow any asset from anywhere in the app with the global search at the top. Simply search for an asset and tap the 'star' icon to follow it!
Any asset you add to your portfolio is automatically followed. You will receive automatic significant price change alerts for all assets you hold or follow! Your News section will also be automatically populated with news regarding the assets that you follow.
The following screen is super versatile allowing you to filter on asset type (Cypro, Stocks, Indices, ETFs, and Forex) and sort by various metrics like market capitalization, volume (24h), gainers, losers, and more.
View the price and price changes of your followed assets over multiple time periods (1H, 1D, and 1W).
Source of the price
*By default, the source of the price for a cryptocurrency is the global average price if followed from the Search or Markets screen and for a stock it's the price from the exchange it is listed on. If you want to follow a particular pair for a cryptocurrency, use these steps:
- Search for the coin from the global search (magnifying glass icon) in the top right
- Open the coin of interest
- Change the source of the price
- Then tap on the star icon to follow the asset
Following multiple price sources for a cryptocurrency
If you'd like to track the price of a cryptocurrency from more than one exchange or multiple different pairs, you can do so in Delta!
- Open the asset screen from anywhere in the app.
- Tap on the price source (exchange and pair) above the price chart.
- Star specific pairs that you wish to follow, and voila! There will be one entry for each pair followed in your Following list.