We support BTC, ETH, LTC, NEO, NANO, XRP, EOS and many other wallet connections. We are constantly adding support for more. You can request addition of more wallet connections at https://ask.delta.app/wallet-connection-requests.
Every user can connect up to two different wallet addresses. If you want unlimited connections, then you can very easily do this by becoming PRO. 😎
Setting up Wallet Connections:
- Wallet connections are tied to individual portfolios (just like Exchange Connections). So, enter the portfolio you want to connect to an exchange.
- Tap the white circle with the 'plus' sign and select "Connect Wallet" on the next page.
- Choose which coin's wallet address you would like to connect.
- Once you choose a wallet you will need to fill out the form correctly. Enter your public wallet address! For Ledger or Trezor, enter your xpub address. We support xpub, ypub, zpub, Ltub & Mtub addresses for BTC & LTC and xpub for DASH and DOGE.
- Import past transactions: If you turn this option on, Delta will not only import transactions that happen from now on, but also your transaction history.
- Notify me of future transactions (PRO only): If you turn this on, Delta will notify you when assets are withdrawn from or deposited to this wallet address.
- Once the details have been filled tap on "Add Connection".
Important Things to Note:
- Wallets with more than 10,000 past transactions will be rejected due to high volume of trades.
- The toggle for 'Import past transactions' can only be turned on when adding a connection. Once a connection is added, it cannot be changed.